Monday, June 29, 2009

Mr. and Mrs. Pierce

This weekend was our last wedding of the month! Whew.. it has been a crazy month for our friends and family getting hitched. Last weekend was our friends Jordan and Tyler's wedding. Steven went to high school with Justin (Tyler's) younger brother, but freshman year all the way to senior year in college you could find us hanging out at Tyler's house in Fayetteville. I met Tyler and Jordan my freshman year and have been in love with them since. They are one of the most fun couples we know. We always have a great time when we are with them. We have been anticipating this wedding for quite sometime now and we had an real life blast. The short and sweet church service was held at Pulaski Heights Methodist in Little Rock (the prettiest church in LR) and the PARR-TAY was at the Clinton Library downtown. The sole word I have is
A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!! The decorations were spectacular and the food was delicious and the drinks were refreshing. The band played all of our favorites, we even called the hog- WoOo Pig! To put a end to a perfect night- I caught Jordan's bouquet... and honestly I didn't even try. It pretty much hit me straight on my flat chest! We all know I will NOT be getting engaged or married ANYTIME soon... so it was just bad aiming on Jordan's part :) !! Here are a few pictures to give you a little peek into Jordan and Tyler's fantastic wedding. *Disclaimer- Please forgive me for the sweaty/ wet dog look...had to curl my hair due to the TERRIBLE humidity in Little Rock and plus the 100 degree weather didn't help my case much. ALSO, we had an engagement party at 6 to hit up before we went to the wedding at 7...geeze we are non-stop!
Enjoy...but disregard my looks.
{before the wedding}{right after the bouquet incident}

{steven and eric}

{xoxo}

{mr. and mrs. pierce's last dance}{they are SO fun}

{gettin' down}{sooo happy}{awesome old car}

Congratulations to Jordan and Tyler, we couldn't be more happy for the two of you!!! I'm off to meet Steven and Deek for a run/walk at Mudd Creek!! Woo Whoo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment