Monday, August 17, 2009

Exhausted....seriously exhausted

Sorry Ive been on a blog break...I honestly come home every NIGHT (not day bc I work until night) and I am literally drained of ever ounce of energy I have. I don't even listen to music in the car on the way home- i just need silence. My internship has been going great and I've honestly enjoyed every minute. Today was open house and I got to meet all of my little kiddos- and boy are they something else. They are SO precious...but that is a completely different post.

I'm dedicating this post (a little early) to one of my best friends KK because its finally her birthday (8.18)!!!!! Oh KK...I meet KK my senior year in high school at greek weekend. She is from "De-Queen" Arkansas and MAN we loved her accent. We hung out all weekend and then became really close after we both pledged tri delt our freshman year. We lived together in the house a couple of semester and made some great memories. KK is one of the sweetest people in the world, she always puts others before herself (esp when it comes to getting others ready to go out). For those of you who aren't lucky enough to know this gal- she's one of THE smartest people I know. She actually started Law School here in Fayetteville today, which I might add she got a scholarship :) . I was BEYOND thrilled when I found out she was staying up here to go to law school- I really don't know what I'd do without her. Not only is she genius- she's AMAZING at doing hair and make up. Having her around the last four years was like having your hair and makeup done for every single thing we did. There were many nights when there was a line of girls in the tri delt house who wanted KK to get them ready. Gah.. that poor girl- but she was always so sweet about it! KK will ALWAYS be there for advice or just to listen to me talk about my day. She can relate to almost anything I tell her and that is one of many reasons I love her so!
{thug life 2005- please excuse my freshman 15}
{ha...we love each other}{delta disco divas}{new years}{girls night}{spring break}{DDD senior night}{another girls night}{senior pictures}{graduation- tear}

KK ( I know you're reading this), I want to wish you a HAPPY HAPPY birthday!! Thank you for being such a great friend for the last four years i love you dearly!!!

3 comments: