Thursday, May 21, 2009

Well Hello There!



Okay, so I’ve finally done it, created a blog! My sister Hailey created a blog a few months and we were all skeptical and when I say “we” I mean my oldest sister Heather and myself. Out of the three sisters, Hailey has always been the most technologically sound one and so I thought this was fitting of her. I have never heard of a blog before I got “addicted” to hers. I would read it every single day during class and almost laugh out loud at some of the outrageous things that girl says. After becoming a faithful follower of many blogs and with my new found love called “spare time” (Master’s program doesn’t start up until July), I have taken the plunge and created my own.


So I will give you a little run down… I was born and raised in Fayetteville, Arkansas and quite honestly don’t ever plan on leaving. I love the small college town feel and did I mention I’ve lived here my whole life? My college friends joke that I have lived in the same square mile my entire life, which is entirely true. I grew up in a wonderful home right off of Razorback Road (for those of you not Hog fans, I live directly off campus) and lived there until I moved in the Tri Delta house which is about a quarter mile from my house. I lived in that big green house for two wonderful years until I moved back home to live with my parents. I am most definitely a home body and proud of it. I have the best family EVER! My dad and mom are the most amazing parents and role models that I have ever met. They have been together for almost 34 years.. WOW!!

(heather, me, hailey)

*this picture isn't too swell of Heather, but she's BEAUTIFUL

I have two older sisters Heather and Hailey. They are both very successful business women- I will not be following down their cubical loving lifestyle… but I commend them for that. Hailey is getting married October 3, 2009 and we are all getting very excited for her wedding. My soon-to-be BIL is Matt Hinz.. he’s from.. well I don’t really know where. I know he loves the Minnesota Vikings, so I’ll take an educated guess and say that is where he is from. Geeze.. I think he has lived a million places. Heather is married to Martin, who I adore. God put him on this earth to marry my sister because she is a handful and he handles her OH so well. Ahh.. and to my very favorite part of my amazing family- Blakely Katharine, Heather and Mar’s only little angel. Blakely is a red headed 2 ½ year old that has the most amazing blue eyes and beautiful skin. She is THE smartest two year old out there… I would be willing to put her in a contest of some sort. She is the absolute love of my life and I can’t imagine my life without her. I will dedicate a whole post about her in the near future.



(the sweetest girl in the world)
Another important person in my life would be my sweet boyfriend. Some may say the same things about Steven as I do Martin, apparently I’m a handful at times…who would have thought??=) Steven and I met our freshman year and have been inseparable ever since. He is SO laid back and relaxed and I’m the complete opposite…that’s why we get along so well. He is such an amazing person inside and out. People say that all the time, but he really is! He will be graduating in December with his Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering…(he’s super smart…another one of our opposites) I am so proud of him as this is usually a five year program! GO Steven! Well those are the people who are near and dear in my life!
Me and Steven
Have a great Friday… I’ll be laying out by the pool!! I love you spare time!

5 comments:

  1. yea im so excited you started a blog! i will dedicate my post today to direct some readers to your site.

    have a great weekend. wish you guys were in going to be in town - but hopefully you'll come to visit in dallas soon!

    love ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. what's a "little angle", you mean like a 45 degree angle?

    - Matt

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha to matt's comment! so, hillary - hailey was right, youre hilarious! i will def follow your new, wonderful blog! i will need your email address so i can "invite" you to mine! have a wonderful weekend =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. welcome to the bloggy world! you will soon be addicted like your sister : ) you and your man look sooo stinkin cute together! hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yess!! Got your blog from yo sista's! So excited! I'm adding your blog to my list!
    Let's get in touch soon!!

    ReplyDelete