Thursday, July 8, 2010

Wedding Planning?

Many of you have been asking me how my wedding planning is going? And I must say- it is going pretty well, but is kind of at a stand still. I feel like I have done A LOT and now I'm just working on some little details....BUT a huge detail with hopefully (keeping my fingers and toes crossed) will be sealed up tomorrow. Yep, that's right folks I will hopefully be purchasing my wedding dress tomorrow!!!!! I am SO excited that I have told myself all week I not think about it because I knew I wouldn't sleep! Ha.
I am heading to Brinkley, Arkansas to the best place to "Say Yes to the Dress" in the South. Low's is an old plantation home with 25,000 square feet of display area and over 60 of the world's best known wedding dress designers.
I have been to Low's several times and they only allow you to take four people with you. SO, (of course) I asked my two sisters if they would want and (even more important) be ABLE to take off work to accompany me and my mom to find my dress. I made sure they knew that if they couldn't it wasn't a big deal and I promise my feelings wouldn't be hurt. They BOTH were ecstatic and immediately took off work (PS I have the best family- be jealous). and Get this- Hailey is even FLYING into Little Rock and mom, heather, and I are going to scoop her at the airport on our way to Brinkley! How great?


I'm very very excited and hopefully I'll have some exciting news to share (no details- sorry) when I return! Can't wait!!!!
{Low's- isn't it unique??}

Hope everyone has a great Thursday....this week has FLOWN for me and I hope it has for you too!!!

5 comments: