Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Nice and relaxing day

I had a nice relaxing day with my dear friend Jacquelyn. I feel like I haven't seen or talked to her in ages due to our equally busy schedules that have completely consumed our lives for the last year. She is getting married in October and it was nice for me to hear every detail of the wedding thus far. It was also nice to hear some advice that I know will come in handy since I am just beginning my journey down this fun "Wedding Planning Road".

It was so nice to have a relaxing day, where I really didn't think about my lack of job situation and just talked weddings! I love my friends so much and really take for granted how wonderful each of them are. God has blessed me with some very wonderful ladies in my life and for that I am very thankful! I hope everyone had an equally wonderful day.
{me and jac a few years ago}

No comments:

Post a Comment