Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Can't live with it and I sure can't live without it

My iPhone! I seriously LOOOOVE it to pieces and I really know for a fact I cannot function without it. BUT I think I got a freaking DUD! My phone has given me MORE trouble than anyone's iPhone that I have heard of. I mean, when I spend 2 and 1/2 hours (last summer) on the phone with a guy from apple and he says "Hm, miss- I've never seen anything like this before!!" OH GREAT!!!!!!! That makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside- GEEZE. Anyway- that phone conversation ended with me having to restore my phone to its original setting with them PROMISING me everything would still be there. And guess what? THEY WERE WRONG. It was NOT the end of the world, but it wasn't fun.
Anyway, so last week my phone started acting up. Not taking pictures, all of my emails AREN'T mine and they are all from 12/31/00 (and I'm not even kidding here folks), I can't make/or receive phone calls, and WORST of all- you guessed it NO TEXTING!!!!
Now, please don't think I'm a phone-a-holic, but the girl does enjoy texting her friends and family. And its SO frustrating. I send someone a text and my phone just SHUTS OFF.
Are.You. Kidding. Me?
So I go to AT&T fed up yesterday about to buy a new phone and they nicely inform me that they can "fix" it because the iPhone 4G will be out in a month! Okay, shouldn't have listened because they "fixed" it and here I sit with NO CONTACTS! Love my darn iPhone!!!
But all is good in the world, going to take my the love of my life to swim lessons! Yippie!!
{ahh... you have given me lots of fits lately, but I still love the services you provide for me}

Hope everyone has a fantastic day. Please let me know if you think you've been given a crazy dud of a phone like me!? I'd love to hear your stories!!!

2 comments:

  1. Poor thing. I would go insane without texting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. why didnt you hold out and get the 4G??!?!? anyway - glad you got it fixed.

    ReplyDelete