Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Hurry Up Spring!!!!!

With Spring right around the corner (hopefully) it has got me thinking about my sweet doggie Deek! I'm not sure I've told you about my precious fur-child Deek. Deek is Steven and my black lab who is the absolute love of our lives (with the exception of the teeny red head). He is 95 pounds of sweet, furry, shedding, energetic , L-O-V-E. He turned 8 on January 15th ... which is getting up there for a dog of his size. Since, well FOREVER we have been talking about breeding Deek because he has such an amazing personality, he is a wonderfully talented duck hunter, and he has the biggest heart and we would love nothing more than to have one oh his baby boys (Oh my-HOW FUN). Well, over Thanksgiving break Deek stayed at a Labrador Retriever breeder for a few days. It was a very long few days for this momma, but it was well worth it. We were so excited when we heard the news...Deek would be a daddy in late January. We were thrilled and instantly started picking out names for our sweet baby boy. His puppies were born on January 28th. Deek is the proud father of three HUGE, beautiful, pure black girls. You heard me.. Chloe (Deek's wife) only had three puppies and they were all girls. At first we were kind of bummed because we really wanted a mini-deek, but as soon as we laid eyes his girlies we literally wanted to take ALL of them home. So, on March 13th Deek's baby Delta will become a permanent member of our family! EEEEEEkk! The breeder says they are the prettiest black labs she's ever seen. She loves them SO much she's keeping one for herself. If you or anyone you know would like to buy our last pretty little girl please contact me! Here come the pictures!

{my baby and his favorite extra-curricular activity}
{I mean...just a great profile}{our pride and joy}{look at the proud grandpa with one of the girls- one week old, just opened her eyes}{Look at this...oh my goodness}{our little chubbies}

{the cutest thing at 2 weeks}{TWO weeks...they are soo big}{look at those rolls}

I hope you enjoyed my babies as much as I do! Steven and I are going to Little Rock this weekened for a friend's wedding and we are offically picking our Delta Pearl! I CAN'T wait! I'll have pictures don't you worry! Hope you have a great Week!!!

8 comments:

  1. Oh Hillary! If I could afford a Deek baby right now i'd be on the phone with you in a heartbeat!
    I'm so excited for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. DELTA PEARL!!!! So amazing! They are just so beautiful! Congrats on the new addition :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey girl, I found your blog through Kelly's Korner! Excited to read more!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I love chubby little puppies, they always steal my heart!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG those are so chubby and CUTE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Little Rock is close to my house! Those pups are adorable! Congrats on your new addition!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG! You so need to email me at christinacadden@gmail.com. We already have one and our looking for another female one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey

    Im aly..im new to your blog. i found it through your sissy's. congrats on the puppies so freaking cute!! I love your blog...you seem like a really fun and kind person. when i was in high school i used to be a teacher's assistant in the special ed class and i totally loved it!! I feel like you'd be a great special ed teacher!! where did you get your coat? i love it..its really NICE!!
    I'd love if you'd follow my blog... www.nothinbutatshirton.blogspot.com or you can email me!! have a great day!

    ReplyDelete