Saturday, February 20, 2010

Much Needed Relaxing Weekend!!!

This week has kicked my butt... a ton a stuff going on at school and its so nice to be laying on my couch totally engrossed in the Winter Olympics and sipping on some OJ. With my busy week at school, horrible timing for my Lent decision- no coke, dr. pepper, mt. dew...NO soft drinks for 40 days. If you know me what-so-ever you know I drink at LEAST three a day. I know- its TERRIBLE for me, but honestly that is about my only bad or unhealthily habit I have. So I'm trying to kick it for forty days and then maybe more than that.
On a side note- Steven are completely obsessed with anything Olympic. I kid him by saying if I could have the theme song for the Olympics for my ring tone year around- I would. We LOVE the games. Both of us were pretty athletic/ competitive growing up, so its just fun to be able to watch them for two weeks straight. ANYWHO. I was thinking about 4 years ago we would go to Steven's dorm room to watch the Winter Olympics in 2006. We had been together for about 6 months and now we're engaged watching the 2010 Winter Olympics. We have accomplished so much in those four years! It is so weird! I asked Steven "What do you think we'll be doing during the 2014 Winter Olympics?" Quote words "Probably sitting on our couch, in a new house, with a......" I was thinking BABY?? and he says "With a new duck hunting boat in the back yard!!" Spoken like a true duck hunter. Oh my...
{man..what a great sight}

{ahh.. Lindsey Vonn in her Gold Glory}


hope you are having a great weekend!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha!! I love his response! Too funny! I hear ya on the Lent thing. I didn’t give up cokes, but I gave up fast food. IT’S HARD! Good luck hon!!

    ReplyDelete