Saturday, January 16, 2010

Wooo Whooo..My first award

This sweet little lady nominated me for this fun award!
Thank you Chelsea, I have really enjoyed reading your blog- its right up my alley.
Here are the rules:

1. Thank the person who gave you the award
2. Paste the award on your blog
3. Link the person who nominated you for the award
4. Tell 7 interesting things about yourself
5. Nominate 7 bloggers or less
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominated

Whew.. this is going to be tough because I don't find myself that interesting. Maybe I'll enlist the help of my oh so handsome fiance to help me, maybe not though- he's been talking wedding with me all afternoon, God love him. Ok here we go...

Seven Interesting Things About Little Ol' Meee...
1. I have a blanky- you heard me... and yes, I am 23 and yes I still have her. No, no, she's not a baby blanket she is merely a piece of fabric from hancocks. I've been doing this since about ninth grade. I twist her and smell her- it is a nervous habit. If I loose her, I got get another few yards of fabric. I've had my current blanky since sophomore year in college though, so needless to say we are pretty tight.Steven doesn't LOVE her, but he embraces the fact that I have her. For those of you who are concerned-Dr. Phil said it is completely normal (no I did not contact him...he did a show on it a few years back).
2. Some would say I'm a finicky eater, but I'm really not. I just don't enjoy most things that others do. As I have gotten older I have grown to dislike many things. I HATE peanut butter, olives, cake, icing, pretty much anything sweet besides toffee, ice cream, or peach cobbler. I thoroughly dislike Thanksgiving food...it disgusts me and I would rather eat a box a Kraft macaroni and cheese- the cheesiest kind please. I'm not a huge fan of pizza. Loved donuts for the greater portion of my life and for some reasons I can't stand to think about them. I am not a fan of breakfast food. This morning at 9 I ate a huge bowl of penne pasta I cooked last night, weird I know.
3. Getting engaged is one of the greatest things that has happened to me (meeting and loving my niece ranks up there too), but it has KILLED I mean completely stomped my motivation to do anything school related. Looking at wedding mags, talking to my sister/mom constantly, and looking at wedding blogs is FAR more interesting than applying for jobs or working on assignments.
4. I have the beeeest fiance that anyone could ever have. We have the coolest relationship and I seriously thank God every morning and night that I have him. We rarely fight and have such great communication. Instead of screaming and yelling at each other we talk through things- I love it. We have never gone to bed mad or even upset about anything one time in 4.5 years and I pray it stays that way.
5. Speaking of Steven, one of my favorite things to do it watch him talk about something he LOVES...like duck hunting. Often times that little hobby of his gets on my last nerves, but I love to hear him talk about it. His eyes light up, he smiles, and I really don't even listen to a word he says. But just watching him talk makes me feel like he is a little boy. I would give anything to have known my sweet man when he was little. Watching him talk about things he is passionate about makes my little heart flutter!
6. I pray every morning before I step foot on the ground.
The mornings are my least favorite part of the day (im usually exhausted and dreading school), but it is so nice and peaceful to be able to pray and start the day positively every morning.
7. I am a worrrrry waaarrrrrt! I'm not sure that is interesting, but Im running out of things to say. I worry about everything. My latest worry: When Steven and I go on our Honeymoon in 1.5 years, I'm worried about our Fur Child's feelings! REALLY HILLARY...oh my! That literally crossed my mind about three minutes ago. I'm strange. Also worrying about all the hw I HAVE to do tomorrow!! OH Goodness me!

I hope I didn't bore you to death!! Again, Chelsea thanks for giving me the award... I'm going to tag:


There ya have it folks..enjoy!! Im exciting to hear some interesting facts from you ladies!!!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on your award girl! Thank you SO much for passing it along to me! I have a little something for you over at my place too. Hope your having a great day! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your award--I saw you on short southern momma! Love your blog-Im a new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why did I just find your blog?? I love it! I'm your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete