Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Our Amazing Memorial Day Weekend

We had such a wonderful Memorial Day Weekend. Honestly, I felt like a young child on Christmas Eve. I was so very excited to spend a weekend with my best friends I could barely stand myself. It sounds queer, but when you spend almost every single day with these girls and then suddenly they are ripped from your life to begin the next chapter in their life- it is SO very hard. So, as I mentioned before I was ecstatic to spend the weekend at the lake with my girl frands! Honestly though, it isn't JUST my girls that I miss so dearly, its our entire posse! We've all been very blessed with boyfriends who are friends and it was so nice to finally be reunited again. It was like we were not even apart for a day- As I've said many times, God has blessed me with amazing friends. Anyway I'm rambling...We stayed at my friend Morgan's lake house and had a wonderful time. We ate well, drank well, and just enjoyed each others company. I will let the pictures do the rest of the talkin'.
{my sweet fiance and me out in Hot Springs}{me, callie, KK,Lauren, and Morgan}{us girls just talking and sippin' on some summer drinks}{Gosh I've missed this}{On the lake}{As you can tell, the party is getting started :)}{boys soakin' up some sun and reminiscing on college days}{my sweet sweet mo}{Me and bone truly enjoying being reunited}I hope your Memorial Day Weekend was as blessed as mine was!! I have oh so thankful for the men and women who have made it possible to live freely in this country!!

No comments:

Post a Comment